Blackberry Panna Cotta
1 / 2
2 / 2
3 people made this
Pannacotta infused with blackberry juice is a great way to end a meal. Great served with blackberry sauce and/or fresh blackberries.
1 punnet of blackberries
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup (250ml) water
1 cup (250ml) whipping cream
65ml sour cream
1 sachet of gelatine (10g)
1/2 lemon, juiced
4 buttered ramekins
- Blackberry Sauce: Set aside 8 blackberries. Combine the remaining blackberries, honey and water (add extra water if required) and cook. Blend cooked berries and liquid in blender or food processor.
- Strain to separate dish and refrigerate.
- Panna Cotta: Add 50ml of milk to saucepan over medium heat. Add the gelatin and dissolve.
- In separate bowl combine remaining milk, whipping cream, sour cream, lemon juice and sugar.
- Strain heated milk and dissolved gelatin then slowly add heated liquid to other liquid mixture.
- Add 100ml blackberry juice or until desired tint is obtained
- Pour into buttered ramekins, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To Serve: Run a small knife around the inside of ramekin to loosen. Turn upside on serving plate until Panna Cotta slides out. Decorate with sauce and add saved blackerries.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate