1 / 1 Picture by: GourmetGirl
- 1/3 cup (50g) flour
- 1/3 cup (50g) sugar
- 50g margarine
- 1 egg
- icing sugar for decorating
- sugar flowers for decorating
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl, add sugar and margarine then slowly beat in the egg. Whisk until smooth and creamy; about 2 minutes.
- Grease a mini muffin pan or line with patty cups. Divide the batter among the cups and cook for 10-15 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown.
- Leave the cakes to cool for about five minutes. Meanwhile, make icing by beating icing sugar with a small amount of water, drop by drop, until thick and smooth.
- Decorate the cakes with icing and sugar flowers and leave until icing is set.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!