Corned Beef Fritters
Serves: 2 -3
- 1 cup self raising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 200g corned beef chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- oil for frying
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Mix the egg and milk together and mix in the flour and salt & pepper till its all mixed together with no lumps.
- Fold in the cheese and the corned beef.
- Heat some oil in a frypan and fry tablespoonfuls of the batter till they start to bubble, thenn flip them and cookthe other side.
- Drain on paper towels and keep warm in the oven till they're alll done.
Excellent recipe, tasted better then the orignal corned beef. - 19 May 2012
yes yes yes, these are awesome, just added some peas and a lill bit of chilly spice, soooo yummy thanks - 18 Sep 2012
I added a little grated carrot and a few peas to the corn meat and batter - to make me feel I was eating healthier. Served mith mashed potato and peas. Top off with a sprig of parsley. Then drowned the lot in tomato sauce! Y-u-u-u-u-my! - 19 Nov 2013