Serves : 8
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 120g butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup caster or white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preparation:10min › Cook:45min › Ready in:55min
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, margarine and sugar in blender. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 25cm pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 45 minutes.
180 degrees for 45 minutes did absolutely nothing!! Maybe be the wrong temp for American ovens!!! - 09 Jun 2013
TammyWunderOyler, in Australia we use the Celcius scale. 180 C is about 360 F. - 10 Jun 2013
Love this recipe. Was a hit last night, and so easy to make - 09 Apr 2011