Easy and Delicious Banana Muffins
- 220g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 155g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 75g butter, melted
Preparation:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place 12 paper baking cases in muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt; set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into baking cases in muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly tapped.
The texture was good, I like the small measure of butter and they tasted yummy but I really think cinnamon needs to be in a bananna muffin. - 08 Sep 2009
Awesome recipe, I took them into work for morning tea and my boss wanted to promote me they were that good. Definately earning me some brownie points with the bosses... I might have to look up Brownies next time so I get more "brownie" points! Thankyou Allrecipes.com.au, you have saved my career. 3 thumbs up (one for each pip) - 16 Feb 2012
yum oh! i added choc chips to half the batch at the very end!! delicious and so easy! - 05 Jul 2010