1 / 1 Picture by:
Prawn Pita Pocket
Serves : 1
- 1 pita bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- drop of hot chilli sauce
- splash lemon juice
- ½ an avocado
- 5 small cooked, peeled prawns
- handful of rocket or watercress
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
- Place pita bread in toaster and leave until it puffs out. Cut off one end of the pita and stick a knife inside to keep the open shape.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, cayenne pepper, chilli sauce and the lemon juice. Chop up the avocado and add to sauce along with prawns. Tear up some watercress and add to the bowl.
- Combine and spoon into the pita bread.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!