1 / 1
1 person made this
I know, by definition fritters cannot be light. But I tried to limit calories in this recipe, using yogurt instead of butter or oil, and no sugar in the dough. The result was extremely pleasant.
250g plain flour
125g plain yogurt
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
peanuts oil, for deep frying
vanilla flavoured icing sugar
Extra time:30min ›
- Place the flour on a working surface and make a well in the center. Fill the well with yogurt and 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Mix the ingredient with a spatula, then knead with your hands to make a smooth and elastic dough.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Divide the dough in 4 pieces and roll out each piece very thin (about 1-2cm). With a ravioli cutting wheel, cut out some strips about 6cm long by 2cm wide.
- Heat the peanut oil until hot and add the strips, a few at the time. Deep fry until golden, then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Dust with vanilla flavoured icing sugar and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate