8 people made this
Light and airy, these fluffy cheese scones will be much loved by cheese lovers, friends and family everywhere!
2 cups scone mix
1/2 cup cold water
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pinch salt
cheese, to top
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Grease a cold baking tray.
- Mix scone mix, water and cheese.
- Put 12 large spoonfuls of mixture onto the prepared baking tray.
- Melt the butter, garlic powder and salt together, then brush the biscuits with this mixture. Top with more cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy with dinosaurs.
Fluffy, cheesy, easy.....there is no way you can go wrong!
- 06 Aug 2015
This was a big hit with my kids!
- 12 Aug 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate