3 people made this
This is an easy dessert recipe using a cake mix and bananas. Perfect for a quick dessert to finish off a meal.
Makes: 1 Cobbler
1 packet banana cake mix
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a 22 x 33cm ovenproof dish.
- Make cake mix according to directions. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon across the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Slice the bananas evenly over the sugar and cinnamon then pour the cake mix over the bananas.
- Stir the bananas and sugar through the cake mix.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until a skewer comes out clean. Serve warm with cream.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate