Chocolate Brioche Bread
Brioche is a lovely French bread that is enriched with eggs and butter. I take it one step further and add chocolate chips for a lovely afternoon loaf.
Be the first to make this!
Makes: 1 loaf
10g dry yeast
100ml warm water
200g butter, room temperature
100g chocolate chips
1 egg yolk, for brushing
Extra time:3hours rising ›
- Combine the yeast and warm water and let rest until frothy, about 10 minutes.
- Combine flour, butter and eggs in a mixer bowl and beat with the dough hook. Add yeast and beat 5-10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise 3 hours in a warm place. Knead again for one minute and preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well. Shape dough and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush with beaten egg yolk.
- Bake 30 minutes then cool on a wire rack.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52