Air Fried Crumbed Fish
Crumbed fish is one of my favourite fried items and this air fried version of the recipe gives me great flavour without the fat.
Northern Territory, Australia
440 people made this
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 egg, whisked
4 fish fillets
1 lemon, to serve
- Preheat your air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the oil and the breadcrumbs together. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip the fish fillets into the egg then shake of any residual. Dip the fish fillets into the crumb mix making sure it is evenly and fully covered.
- Gently lay in the air fryer then cook for 12 minutes. (Time may vary depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Serve immediately with lemon.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (12)
Crumbed fish is back on the menu with this healthy and tasty recipe!
03 Mar 2015
Great fried fish with out the calories. Will be the way i do my fish from now on.
Used cornflake crumbs instead of breadcrumbs. used walleye
01 Dec 2016
I think the recipe is great and tasted great. However, in the US you have to cook it at 356F. At least with my Power AirfryerXL
13 Jan 2018
User's IP: 126.96.36.199