9 people made this
So simple but so tasty this recipe can be used as a side dish or an entree. Baked potatoes are stuffed with onion and bacon before being sprinkled with your favourite cheese.
olive oil or butter, as required
2 rashers bacon
1/2 brown onion, finely diced
1/2 cup grated cheese
- Baked Potatoes:Peel the potatoes then cut in half.
- Preheat your air fryer or oven to 180 degrees C.
- Brush the potatoes gently with the oil then cook them in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Brush again with the oil then continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Brush again with the oil then continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Stuffing: Cut the baked potatoes in half and remove the cooked potato.
- In a frying pan over medium heat gently saute the bacon and onion. When cooked stir through the bacon and onion. Remove from the heat.
- Stir through 1/2 the cheese then fill (stuff) the potatoes. Sprinkle the remaining Cheese over the top to the stuffed potatoes.
- Return the stuffed potatoes to the air fryer or oven and cook for 6 minutes to melt the cheese and re-heat through.
You can cook an extra amount of bacon and onion then remove this before combining with the potato. This can then be used to garnish the potato along with parsley.
I will be making this again and again!
- 03 Mar 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate