1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Vietnamese-Inspired Bok Choy and Rice Noodle Salad
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 green chilli, seeded
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetarian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 375g rice noodles
- 4 leaves bok choy, shredded
- 2 carrots, cut into fine strips
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and chopped
- handful chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped unsalted peanuts
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
Preparation:25min › Cook:2min › Ready in:27min
- Finely chop the garlic and chilli with the coriander. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add the lime juice, fish sauce, salt and sugar and stir well. Allow the sauce to sit for 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the rice noodles and boil for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Rinse the noodles with cold water until cool. Drain again.
- Combine the sauce, noodles, bok choi, carrots, cucumber and chopped mint in a large serving bowl. Toss well and serve the salad garnished with peanuts and mint sprigs.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!