1 / 1 Picture by:
Lemon Jelly Trifle
- 1 1/2 packets of lemon jelly
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
- 1 Swiss jam roll, cut into 10 slices
- For Decoration
- lemon rind (optional)
- chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- fresh raspberries (optional)
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour30min › Ready in:1hour50min
- Dissolve jelly in very hot water according to packet directions then allow to cool. Put 4 tablespoons of cooled (but still runny) jelly in a 1 litre glass bowl. Top with 5 slices of Swiss roll. Swirl around continuously until set. Place remaining slices of Swiss roll onto set jelly.
- Whisk cream until very thick and add remaining cooled jelly. Stir with a fork until well mixed. Spoon this jelly-cream mix onto Swiss roll layer and transfer to fridge until set - about 1 1/2 hours.
- Decorate with grated lemon rind, drizzled melted chocolate and/or fresh raspberries.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!