1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesVideo
Best Rhubarb Crumble
Serves : 4
- 200g + 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g brown soft sugar
- 365g rhubarb (diced)
- 80g oats
- 225g butter
Preparation:15min › Cook:40min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine rhubarb, caster sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Stir well and spread evenly into baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, oats and 200g flour. Stir well then rub in butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over rhubarb layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Watch the video!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!