Best Rhubarb Crumble
- 200g + 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g brown soft sugar
- 365g rhubarb (diced)
- 80g oats
- 225g butter
Preparation:15min › Cook:40min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl combine rhubarb, caster sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Stir well and spread evenly into baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, oats and 200g flour. Stir well then rub in butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over rhubarb layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
I did like it a lot. It was a bit on the sweet side and liquid, but it tasted goooood. - 22 Jan 2014
Did not like this crumble, seemed to be way to much butter. - 11 Apr 2013