1 / 1 Picture by: JuliettevanSon
Nana Corkran's Shortbread
- 380g plain flour (minus 3 dessertspoons)
- 3 dessertspoons cornflour
- 250g butter
- 130g icing sugar
Preparation:30min › Cook:30min › Extra time:30min cooling › Ready in:1hour30min
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Sift together the flour and the cornflour.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add in flour. Knead well.
- Roll out to about 2cm thick. Cut into shapes. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!