1 / 1 Picture by:
Never Fail Pavlova
Serves : 6
- 4 egg whites at room temperature
- 4 level teaspoons cornflour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour30min › Extra time:1hour cooling › Ready in:2hours45min
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Grease a baking tray.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and beat until very thick. Spoon onto prepared tray in a circle. Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Turn oven off then leave in oven until cool.
- Top with cream and your favourite sliced fruits.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!