1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 cup fined diced celery(more or less to suit)
- 1 425 gram can Tuna in spring water or brine, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 420 gram can coconut milk
- 2 or more tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Heat the margarine until liquid and bubbly.
- Add diced onion sauté until almost caramelised.
- Add grated carrot,diced celery and cook until softened.
- Add drained tuna and stir to combine.
- Mix the cornflour and water to a paste then add the sweet chilli sauce stirring to combine
- Add to the tuna and vegetables. Stir until thickened. Serve with rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!