1 / 1 Picture by: JuliettevanSon
Bacon Rosemary Cheese Scones
JuliettevanSon Washington, United States
Makes: 12 scones
- 3 rashers bacon
- 2 cups (250g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500g tasty cheese, grated
- pepper and Tabasco to taste
- teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- teaspoon chives, chopped
- milk to bind
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. In a frying pan, cook bacon until crispy. Drain on newspaper, dice then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Stir in eggs. Stir in cheese. Stir in pepper, Tabasco, rosemary, bacon and chives.
- Spoon into muffin tin then bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 20-30 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!