1 / 1 Picture by: JuliettevanSon
JuliettevanSon Washington, United States
- 1kg broccoli
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation:4min › Cook:30min › Ready in:34min
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Cut off all the heads of broccoli into bit size pieces then place in a oblong baking dish. Pour olive oil over then toss with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle with the garlic, salt and pepper. Put in the oven then let roast for 20-30 minutes, removing to stir once.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!