1 / 1 Picture by: susanbl
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:2hours marinating › Ready in:2hours20min
- In a plastic container, combine the soy sauce, ponzu, rice wine, sesame oil, honey and garlic. Mix well.
- Cut the tofu into 1cm strips. Place in container and coat well with marinade. Place in fridge for 2 hours.
- In a frying pan, fry the tofu in the vegetable oil on medium heat until browned on both sides. Serve immediately.
This is a really nice tofu recipe. It is a great base for a vegetarian meal and can be served with salad, vegetables or rice. - 21 Jun 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!