1 / 1
2 people made this
This is a Thai style omelette flavoured with basil, onion and fish sauce. It is served with sriracha and steamed rice.
4 eggs, beaten
1 onion, thinly sliced
10 leaves Thai basil, sliced
1 tablespoon fish sauce
100ml vegetable oil
50ml Thai chilli sauce (sriracha)
- Add the sliced onion, basil and fish sauce to the beaten egg.
- Heat oil in a wok till it smokes. The oil must be hot so the egg will puff up.
- Pour egg mixture slowly in oil. Cook till it browns.
- Flip the egg on other side till cooked and brown.
- Serve with steamed rice and Thai chilli sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate