1 / 1 Picture by:
- 110g potato flour
- 110g gluten free cornflour
- 55g tapioca flour
- 55g rice flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons xanthum gum powder
- 14g or 2 sachets of dried yeast
- 55g ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350ml tepid water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (additional)
Preparation:20min › Cook:35min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease and flour (with rice flour) 2 baking trays.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flours, salt, sugar and xanthum gum powder. Add the yeast and ground almonds and thoroughly mix. Make a well in the centre.
- Add the oil to the water and then pour 300ml into the flour well. Beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth, yet firm and able to hold it's shape, but still falls slowly from the spoon. If the mixture is too firm, add water/oil a tablespoon at a time.
- Divide the dough into 2 and place onto the baking trays. Using the back of a wet spoon, spread the dough out into circles measuring about 25cm across. The dough should be about 1cm thick. Neaten the edges of the pizza bases by running a spoon around the edge of each. Drizzle each pizza base with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread with your favourite pizza sauce and toppings. Bake for another 15 minutes and then serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!