1 / 1 Picture by: hazwanum
Basic Moist Banana Cake
Makes : 1 cake
- 150g butter
- 150g white sugar
- 150g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (around 2 medium size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preparation:30min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hour10min
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C and grease a cake tin.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Slowly add the eggs and the vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in half of flour.
- Add the bananas.
- Fold in the rest of the flour, and transfer mixture to the cake tin.
- Bake the mixture for around 40 minutes.
Absolutely love this super simple Banana Cake recipe. Don't think twice....Just Do It! - 22 Mar 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!