1 / 1 Picture by:
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Crumble Topping
- 6 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons almond meal
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour10min › Ready in:1hour25min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a medium sized casserole dish.
- Peel, core and dice the apples then place them into the casserole dish. Sprinkle sugar and mixed spice over apples and mix well.
- Combine the rice flour and butter, rubbing together with fingers. Stir in the almond meal, coconut and sugar.
- Sprinkle the crumble over apples then bake in the preheated oven for one hour or until apples are soft and mushy. Turn on the grill to brown the crumble top if not yet brown, if it starts to brown too much during cooking cover with foil.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!