1 / 1 Picture by: Pam-3BoysMama
Serves : 4
- 4 (130g) hoki fillets
- 2 tablespoons all purpose seasoning
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat the oven's griller and set the oven rack about 15cm from the heat source. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and spray it with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle hoki with all purpose seasoning and arrange on the prepared tray.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, butter or margarine, light mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, basil, black pepper, onion powder and celery salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the fillets under the preheated griller until fish is barely opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Spread the Parmesan cheese blend over the fish fillets then return to oven and continue cooking until the topping is golden brown and the fish flakes easily, 3 to 5 more minutes.
This recipe called for hoki but you can use any white fish that you are keen on such as tarakihi or gurnard.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!