1 person made this
This isn't so much a recipe as a way to get kids to eat lots of fruits! It is amazing what a bit of choice and fun can do when getting kids to try new foods.
1 packet of pancake mix
range of seasonal fruit, 3 pieces
- Make the pancake mix accord into packet instructions (or use your favourite recipe).
- Prepare a range of fruit that can be used as face features
- smiley apple mouths
- banana slices or strips
- grape or berries for eyes and nose
- Serve the pancakes with the fruit in the centre of the table and let the kids make their own face. Before you know it they will have eaten pleanty of fruit and be too full to eat the pancake.
- Cream makes great hair or beards, if you have it available.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate