1 / 1 Picture by: Avocados
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10g butter
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 4 flour tortilla wraps
Preparation:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over low heat. Add the egg and gently push the egg with a flat-bottomed spoon for 3-4 minutes, or until soft folds of cooked egg begin to develop and eggs are cooked as desired. Remove from heat.
- Add the avocado to the egg and gently fold through.
- Place the tortillas on serving plates. Top with scrabbled egg and fold to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
Add chopped cherry tomatoes for extra colour.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!