1 / 1 Picture by:
Delicious Satay Chicken
- Olive Oil
- 4 Tbs Satay Sauce
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbs Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbs Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbs Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped Salted Peanuts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Chicken Breast
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Cut all chicken breast into stripes and set aside.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add to frying pan soy, sweet chili, satay and tomato sauce and stir until combined.
- Once sauces are all mixed add in crunchy peanut butter until eavenly spread throughout.
- Chop salted peanuts and add to frying pan.
- Add water and keep stirring.
- If sauce becomes to dry add more olive oil or water.
- Add chicken stripes and coat with sauce, cook until chicken is browned and ready to eat.
- Serve straight away with your choice of rice, vegetables, pasta salad or salad.
Can be frozen for a later date, enjoy!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!