1 person made this
These are a great way I present my burgers to my mates kids. They love them and you can theme them to what ever is going on, e.g. Halloween, Footy match etc.
1 packet of French onion soup mix
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1 kg mince
10 slices 'plastic' cheese (the individually wrapped stuff)
10 smaller hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl combine soup mix, curry powder, brown sugar and tomato sauce.
- Mix the mince into the mixture and combine well. Shape into 10 patties.
- BBQ, fry or grill the burger patties until the meat is cooked through.
- Prepare the cheese by cutting out eyes, nose and mouth out of each cheese slice to create a jack-o-lantern or cut out your teams logo.
- Place cheese on burgers then leave to cook a little longer until cheese is slightly melted; about 1 minute. Serve on bun bases, with the top on the side.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate