Fennel Baked Salmon
Serves : 2
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- savoury seasoning to taste
Preparation:5min › Cook:30min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the fillets skin side down in an oven proof dish. Pour the orange juice over the fillets and sprinkle with fennel, olive oil and savoury seasoning. Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Healthy all right, but totlly devoid of taste! The fennel tasted so promisingly good while baking, but the salmon failed to soak up any of the fennel or OJ taste. A big disappoint. - 29 Sep 2008
I found that if you sprinkle the fish with Fennel seeds in the last 5 minutes of cooking it REALLY adds to the flavour. Also, if you sprinkle on a pinch or two of all-purpose seasoning, it really helps. The orange juice keeps the fish moist and tasty! This is a staple recipe in my book. - 29 Sep 2008
East, good, flavourful. - 29 Sep 2008