1 / 1 Picture by:
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced coriander
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 serves of lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Lightly season the chicken with chilli, salt and pepper then fry in a solid large frypan with oil. Cook on both sides until cooked through.
- Combine the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, coriander, salt and pepper then whisk well together.
- Lay lettuce on serving plates then top with the chicken, tomato and avocado. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!