1 / 1 Picture by:
- 200g sausages
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Coat a large solid frypan with cooking spray then gently cook the sausage and spring onion.
- Pour the whisked eggs over the sausage and onion until the egg sets but still a little soft on the top.
- In a saucepan heat the pasta sauce then add the cheese stirring until melted.
- Cut the egg flan into wedges then serve with the cheese sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!