1 / 1 Picture by: theblendergirl
Makes: 1 Jug
- 2 cups unsweetened pure cranberry juice
- 2 cups unsweetened pure red grape juice
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large lemon – skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 fresh lime – skinned and flesh chopped
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 orange skinned and flesh chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint, rustically chopped
- 4 cups San Pellegrino or sparkling mineral water
Preparation:5min › Extra time:3hours chilling › Ready in:3hours5min
- Place all of the ingredients except the San Pellegrino and the mint in the blender and pulse a few times until rustically combined.
- Transfer to a punch bowl.
- Roughly chop the mint then add to the mix.
- Chill in the fridge for at least a few hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Just before serving, add in the San Pellegrino and give it a good stir.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!