1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Roasted Capsicums with Garlic, Basil and Tomatoes
- olive oil-flavoured cooking spray
- 1 green capsicum, halved and seeded
- 1 red capsicum, halved and seeded
- 1 yellow capsicum, halved and seeded
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 - 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon herb vinegar, or to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Grease a 23x33 cm baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the capsicum halves open side up in the baking dish. In a medium bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, basil and garlic. Fill each capsicum half some of this mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, and sprinkle with herb vinegar. These are equally good served hot or cold.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!