1 / 1
486 people made this
This three cheese cannelloni with mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan is sure to be a hit with the family!
250g large cannelloni shells
4 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons dried basil
2 (800g) jars pasta sauce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add cannelloni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a 20x30cm baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix 3 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, egg and basil. Stuff cooked cannelloni with the mixture.
- Spread about 2 cups pasta sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed cannelloni in the dish and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and continue baking 10 minutes until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate