1 / 1 Picture by: shans1622
Mushroom Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 tin condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni
Preparation:20min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour5min
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Mix together condensed soup and cheese. Using the empty soup can, measure 1 can of milk; mix into the soup mixture. Stir in cooked pasta. Pour into a greased casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 45 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!