1 / 1 Picture by: ANKE69
Frozen Raspberry Cupcakes
Serves : 12
- 3/4 cup (65g) digestive biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 cup (25g) chopped pecans
- 45g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (90g) fresh raspberries, crushed
- 110g cream cheese
- 300ml sweetened condensed milk
- 75g whipped cream
Preparation:15min › Extra time:5hours chilling › Ready in:5hours15min
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine, mixing well to blend. Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners. Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom. Puree raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon evenly into baking cups. Freeze for at least 5 hours. When ready to serve, remove paper liners. Invert cakes onto individual serving plates. Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes. Garnish with a few whole raspberries. Serve frozen.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!