1 / 1 Picture by: Royall
Pumpkin Butter Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup (55g) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (55g) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (210g) pumpkin butter
- 1 (23cm) prepared pie crust
Preparation:15min › Cook:45min › Extra time:4hours chilling › Ready in:5hours
- Combine pecans and 1/4 cup brown sugar; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture over pie. Bake for 5 additional minutes, or until butter or margarine and sugar melt. Cool on a wire rack. Cover, and chill for at least 4 hours.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!