1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Chicken and Asparagus Pasta Salad
- 500g farfalle pasta
- 250g broccoli florets
- 250g asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
- 300g boneless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 400g can kidney beans, drained
- 110g sliced black olives
- 1 medium green capsicum, seeded and diced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125g crumbled feta cheese
- 250ml Italian salad dressing, or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente. Add broccoli and asparagus to the boiling water during the last 5 minutes. Drain, and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large serving bowl, stir together the chicken, kidney beans, black olives, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and Italian dressing. Stir through the pasta, broccoli and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper to taste. This salad is best if chilled for a couple of hours before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!