1 / 1 Picture by: jenathomas
Peanut Butter Biscuits
- 125g copha
- 125g margarine, softened
- 1 cup (150g) packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (170g) white sugar
- 1 cup (250g) peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (150g) quick-cooking oats
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl cream together copha, margarine, brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended. Combine the flour, bicarb soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats until just combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until just light brown. Don't over-bake. Cool and store in an airtight container.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!