1 / 1 Picture by: Raquel
- 1kg French vanilla yoghurt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups digestive biscuit crumbs
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour10min › Extra time:2days setting › Ready in:2days1hour30min
- Place a paper towel in a colander and place the colander over a bowl to collect any draining liquid. Pour yoghurt on top of the paper towel. Set in refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours. Use this yoghurt curd like cream cheese.
- Mix crumbs with 1 teaspoon sugar and butter or margarine. Spread mixture in the bottom of a 23cm springform pan.
- Mix yoghurt curd with 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 70 minutes, or until done when checked with cake tester. Let sit 24 hours before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!