1 / 1 Picture by: ~TxCin~ILove2Ck
- 250g beef mince
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (435g) tin refried beans
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Ready in:15min
- Place the beef mince in a large frypan set over medium-high heat. Season with garlic powder and oregano and cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink. Drain off grease then reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the refried beans and salsa. Cook until heated through.
- Warm the flour tortillas for 2 minutes in the microwave or until pliable. Spoon 1/4 cup of the beef mixture into the center, top with grated cheese and roll up, folding in the ends when you get to the halfway point.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!