Marshmallow Rice Bubbles Bars
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows (mallow bakes)
- 4 cups (100g) Rice Bubbles
Preparation:10min › Cook:5min › Extra time:3hours cooling › Ready in:3hours15min
- Coat a 20x30cm pan with cooking spray or margarine.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Add the vanilla. Melt the marshmallows into the margarine, stirring. Add the Rice Bubbles when the marshmallows have melted; stir until Rice Bubbles are coated. Quickly pour into the prepared pan. Use a sheet of waxed paper to press the mixture down flat and evenly into the pan.
- Let set for 2 to 3 hours. Cut into squares.
A super easy treat to make for a sweet tooth! Lovely gooey vanilla flavour with nice crispy rice bubbles to complement the stickiness. - 17 Sep 2011
Yummy and so easy to make. - 03 Dec 2013
Very easy to make, I used cocoa pops for a chocolate flavour! - 26 Oct 2013