1 / 1 Picture by: pomplemousse
- 4 cups (1 litre) distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups (440g) white sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable oil
- 3 cups (750ml) water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 60g anchovy fillets
- 10 red capsicums, seeded and thinly sliced
Preparation:30min › Cook:10min › Extra time:8hours › Ready in:8hours40min
- In a large saucepan mix distilled white vinegar, white sugar, vegetable oil and water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in salt, garlic and anchovy fillets.
- Place red capsicums in a large bowl. Cover with the vinegar mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!