1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Ricotta Chicken Bake
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 470g ricotta cheese
- 315g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 125g grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 500g spaghetti sauce
Preparation:15min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour15min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Slit open on the side for stuffing; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, eggs and 3/4 of the cheese. Mix well and stuff each breast with 1/4 of the mixture; secure with toothpicks and place stuffed breasts in a lightly greased 20x30cm baking dish. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!