1 / 1 Picture by: NYPD K9 COP
Easy Lobster Mornay Sauce
- 65g butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 500g lobster meat, diced
- 1/4 cup (30g) plain flour
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 1 cup (250ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Slowly cook and stir mushrooms in the butter until tender. Mix in lobster meat. Cook until opaque. Remove mushrooms and lobster from saucepan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to low. Place flour in pan. Cook and stir approximately 2 minutes, then stir in chicken stock, heavy cream and pepper. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir mushrooms, lobster and Parmesan cheese into the sauce mixture. Continue cooking 5 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!