1 / 1 Picture by: SHAIKIRA
Linguine Prawn Scampi
- 375g linguine
- 185g butter
- 500g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Place the butter or margarine in 20x30cm glass baking dish and place in oven until butter melts.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Stir the prawns, garlic and lemon juice into the melted butter. Return dish to oven. Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from the oven, and mix in parsley; continue baking until prawns are opaque, about 2 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the prawns and butter sauce over the linguine and toss to coat the pasta. Serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!