1 / 1 Picture by: CookinBug
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 4 kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and grated
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Preparation:25min › Extra time:1hour chilling › Ready in:1hour25min
- Toss the cabbage, kohlrabi, celery, carrot and onion together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the sugar, salt, pepper, celery seed, mayonnaise and vinegar together in a separate bowl until smooth; pour over the cabbage mixture and stir to coat evenly. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!