Pineapple Fruit Punch
- 4 cups (1 litre) strong brewed black tea
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 250g seedless green grapes, halved
- 250g plums, stones removed and diced
- 1 pineapple - peeled, cored and diced
- crushed ice
Preparation:20min › Ready in:20min
- Brew the black tea and add sugar after removing the tea bags or leaves. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill in the refrigerator until cold.
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, grapes, plums and pineapple. Stir in sugar and tea mixture then add crushed ice.
This recipe makes a wonderful, tasty, satisfying drink. My wife and I made it for our first baby shower and all those we tried it enjoyed it immensely. The subtle blending of the multiple flavours work wonderfully together. I was skeptical about adding the tea, but was pleasently surprised at it's non overpowering presense, instead it brought the taste of the fruit even more to the forefront. I would reccomend this recipe to anyone looking for a drink to satisfy all. Plus with it's added attraction of the fresh fruit floating on top, it makes an eye pleasing addition to any table. It's a fruit salad in your glass! - 29 Sep 2008
Very good. A very chunky drink. - 29 Sep 2008